WHEN GOD CAGES YOU
by sesan oguntade

With this strange title in this success article ,some of you would think I am about to blasphem on this page today.I know what is probably running through your mind is how you can quickly go over this article and send an email that will speak some senses into my naughty head .Well, you can as well spare me the rod for the time being and carefully go over the contents of this article.

Can God cage his children? Is God that wicked to bring His children into a cage? How can God almighty "restrict" His children? if He did cages His children, it is for what purpose? I know these are probably some of the questions you are presently asking yourself.

I am telling you with all confidence that God actually cages his beloved! The good thing about staying in Gods cage is that, it is always necessary for you to fulfil the purpose of coming to this earth. Let us look at the statements of Apostle Paul from the scriptures:
"Be not therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord ,nor me His PRISONER..."
2Tim 1:8 (KJ2000)
"Paul , a prisoner of Jesus Christ"
Phil 1:1 (KJ2000)

These two statements made me to understand the fact that God actually places His children behind "bars" Paul was a man placed behind bars by Jesus and he was happy declaring it at every point in time.
Well, if he enjoys telling people he is a prisoner of God, then there must be something good about staying in behind Gods bars.

You can claim the best of my success e-books at www.sesanoguntade.com FREE of charge. Just pay a visit now to claim the e-books!

Next week, i will be telling you more about the significance of staying in the cage of God. Please let me read your comments.


When God Cages You 2

SPECIAL NOTICE:

You can claim the best of my success e-books at www.sesanoguntade.com FREE of charge. Just pay a visit now to claim the e-books!

How did you find the introductory article of last week for this topic - "When God Cages You"? I am giving you the concluding part of this article today. Please enjoy it.

Let me take you down memory lane and let look at the great men of God who have enjoyed God's cages.

Hosea readily comes to mind. God wanted him and the people of Israel to understand how painful it was for His children to turn their back on Him and worship other gods. He gave him a strange instruction. He asked Hosea to take a prostitute as a wife! (Hosea 3:1).

Hosea had no option; he knew as a prophet of God, he is "behind God's bars".

Abraham and Sarah searched endlessly for a child. God finally gave them Isaac but later requested Isaac be sacrificed to Him! (Genesis 22:2). Abraham did not disobey, even though it must have been so painful to even consider obeying this instruction.

The man "inside God's cage" had to obey God's instruction!

David had a tough time with King Saul. He suffered so much under him but all of a sudden, he got an opportunity to "finish off" his enemy. But David would not do that because he knew how evil it is to kill an anointed man of God. David had to do things against his own wish he left king Saul alone unharmed!
Only a man "behind God's bars" can do that.

Jesus Christ cried unto God "Let the cup pass from me (Luke 22:44a) but He immediately realized He was a man "behind God's bars "and uttered a "closing prayer" - "thy will be done" (Luke 22:42b).

Joseph would have loved to do away with Mary (Matthew 1:19) when it was discovered she was pregnant with the savior. But a visit from God (Matthew 1:19) "placed him in a cage" and he jettisoned the idea of secretly doing away with Mary.

Most times, I have had to do a lot of things against my will because God's instructions say otherwise.
Sometimes ago, God mysteriously made my wife and myself to pack out of a comfortable 2 bedroom flat apartment into a "tight" room before we finally relocated into our own personally-built house. Left to my wife and me, it was totally unnecessary to do this since we were not lacking in cash to get even a better apartment instead of a "tight" room apartment.

If God wants it, then you as a child of God must desire it.

How come the good God cages His children? This is the question I have asked God on some occasions. I will be sharing the answers I have received from Him.

WHY GOD CAGES YOU


If you look at the people I described as being "inside God's cage" in my last post, you will discover some good things about the life they lived on this earth. They were very successful people who achieved their purpose of coming to the earth.

Look at the key words in my last statement successful people, purpose, earth. Yes, for you to be a success on this earth, you must achieve your purpose of coming to the earth. If you fail to fulfill your purpose, you have failed!

Paul, Hosea, David, Abraham, Joseph and our Lord Jesus all fulfilled their purpose here on earth. No wonder we still talk about them today. God has given the earth to us as a "work ground" (Psalm 115:16). Everybody must work on this "ground" according to his own purposethere is therefore a specific portion on this "ground" for everybody to till. If you make yourself till other people's portion, you have wasted your time here on earth!

God, being a kind God desire that we all achieve our purpose here on earth and He had purchased us with the blood of Jesus from the powers of sin (Matthew 26:28).

When you buy anything from the market, you bring it home to serve a purpose. A television bought from the store must come under your roof (inside your cage) to perform a purpose. God bought us with a precious blood of Jesus and He has brought us "inside His cage" to make us achieve our purpose of coming to the earth! What a kind of God!

When God cages YOU, His plan is to make you a success on this earth!

I told you earlier on in my last post, how He mysteriously made my wife and me to relocate into a "tight room" apartment. What I am doing presently on this page came into my earth with series of instructions (from the Holy Spirit) on how to go about fulfilling my purpose on earth in this "tight room".

Today, I am happy doing what I do! Though we (I and my wife) never liked it when He relocated us to a "tight room" but we obeyed Him because we understood how great it is to be "inside His cage".

My dear reader, God cages you to lift you up and to make you a resounding success here on the earth.

NB: You can learn everything you need to know about the promises of abundance as promised you in the Bible. Visit www.rocktech.biz/bibleabundance.html





ou can obtain FREE e-books, articles on online jobs at www.onlinejobarticles.blogspot.com 
Claim a FREE copy of Internet Marketers Secret Guide NOW for a limited time!

Obtain lots of FREE website design articles and free web design software at www.rocktech.biz 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print