Why Christ Died For Us
by Dr.Arsenio Esteras, Jr

DOMINUS VOBISCUM!

The doctrine of faith of the whole of Christendom is such that OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST died for all of us. That was how it was taught by all Christian religions. The Son of Man died to save humanity from sin. All Christians followed, believed, and lived such doctrine of faith hook, line and sinker until their last breath. It was all out of love for sinful humanity that He laid down His inconsumable life. Amen!

Following the logic of such doctrine of faith, the human person need not die for Christ because Christ as God already died for the human person and saved it from the sins it willfully and repeatedly commits until it rests in peace. Such doctrine of faith then is a categorical admission that each human person cannot save itself from the sin that it willfully and deliberately committed against God. Its vaunted and cherished gifts of intellect and free will are powerless and inutile in saving itself from sin. The irony is such that the human person's precious gifts of intellect and free will are powerful and merciless in committing the sins it cannot ransom by itself. The Christian Christ upon whom the sin was committed must die to ransom the sin that was committed against Him by the foolish human person. That is the absurdity of the doctrine of faith that Christ died for all of us to save us from sin. Nonetheless, that is the doctrine of faith!

The Christian Christ died for all of us. Alleluia! Therefore, He also died for the Herod who committed the only recorded massive infanticide in Biblical History. He saved Herod from its gruesome and heinous sins.

The Christian Christ died for all of us. Alleluia! Therefore, He also died for the wicked robber by His side at the crucifixion who mocked Him and sarcastically ordered Him to bring themselves down from the Cross. He died for and saved the crooked thief from its distasteful and nauseating sins.

The Christian Christ died for all of us. Alleluia! Therefore, He died for Caiaphas and its "brood of serpents" who mercilessly slaughtered Him beyond recognition to extinction. He died for and saved those religious hypocrites for their sins of barbaric butchery.

The Christian Christ died for all humanity with no exceptions. He died for the likes of Adolf Hitler, the suicide bomber, the self-confessed killer-rapist, the remorseless serial killer, the forgettable balloon vendor, etc, etc, etc. Such is the doctrine of faith of Christianity.

"There is no greater love than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends."

Direct from the lips of the Messiah and written clearly in simple language sans theological semantics in the gospel of John the beloved, OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST laid down His inconsumable life not for all of us but for His friends. Certainly, Herod who wanted the infant Jesus dead by any means, was not a friend of Christ. The Scriptural Christ did not die for such a despot. It would be foolish of Him. The Christian Christ did.
Likewise, the impenitent criminal by His side on the cross was not His friend. Therefore, He did not die for such a fool. The Christian Christ did.

The "brood of serpents" who enjoyed sporting a devilish grin in their heinous slaughter of the Messiah cannot be the friends He should lay down his life for and He did not. It was the Christian Christ who did.

Even today, not all humanity are His friends. Many still treat Him the way the "brood of serpents" treated Him. There are still a lot who do not recognize Him as God. Furthermore, the business-minded and enterprising among the religious hypocrites of this age even had the temerity to change His identity just for the money: from the Scriptural Christ to the Christian Christ who died for all of us.

It is not debatable that the Christian Christ died for all of us to save us from sin. That is an established doctrine of faith that every Christian believes and professes with conviction until its dying day. In the same vein, it is also not debatable that the Scriptural Christ laid down His inconsumable life not for all of us but only for His friends. That is an established doctrine of love uttered no less in easily comprehensible language by the Messiah Himself that almost every Christian does not recognize or fail to recognize as a doctrine of faith.

"I am the Lord thy God, thou shall not have strange gods before me."

The Scriptural Christ who declared that He laid down His inconsumable life for His friends and not for all of us is the "Lord thy God". The Christian Christ who the Christian religions indoctrinate died for all of us is not the "Lord thy God". It is no other but a strange god. It is an impostor. It is a false Christ. What a tragedy in faith!

Christ died for us to save us from sin. Such is the "feel good" hallucination indoctrinated by every Christian religion with no exception.

Peace to everyone!

For more information, please go to http://www.triond.com/users/oinesra0211 or http://personwithnoreligion.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print