Voices
by PamFord Davis

Do you ever hear voices? I guess if you did, it would not be shared! That is not something a person would like spread around! The truth is we all hear voices, maybe not audibly; but they are no less real. We are on the frequent calling lists of two rulers.

The Prince of Peace and the prince of the air, of darkness both have you on their contact list. Networking is not necessary; they know where and how to reach you. There will be no roaming charges; we are always in their calling area.

Do they reach you or just your voice mail? It is wise to screen your calls; talking with the prince of the air may not only interrupt your evening dinner, but also ruin your life. You can say one thing about him; he is persistent! If one marketing tactic does not work, he quickly adapts and tries again. Don't fall for his line; he's nothing but a con man, full of bologna! If you give him a chance he'll talk your ear off; and there will not be an ounce of truth in what he has to say.

On the other hand, you don't want to miss any opportunity to hear God's word to you. It would be a shame to keep Him on hold, with excuses of your busy schedule. He does not use canned messages; each contact is new and personal, relevant to your day and needs. He does call frequently; but He also loves regular contacts from you!

Share all your latest joys as well as the frustrations of the daily grind. He has an open ear and cares about you, "casting all your cares upon Him, because He cares for you,
(1 Peter 5:7 NAS)."

Turn a deaf ear to the devil and turn up the volume for God!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print