The Easter Bunny Hop
by PamFord Davis

Have you ever wondered how Easter bunnies continue to be so plentiful in a world of vanishing protected species? It just may have a connection with those adorable long floppy ears

At the beginning of time, as we know it here, God placed Adam and Eve in a beautiful garden. Close your eyes and draw up images of the greenest grass, and largest collection of flowers adorning meadows, against a back drop of majestic trees. Playing in the grass, climbing hills, hanging from trees, or flying through the air animals decorated the landscape. Streams and brooks held boundaries for fish and friends. Eden could be termed a Zoo with no restrictions!

There in that environment the bunnies hopped and played. One day they were close by, just traveling through, when God their maker, spoke to Adam. They did not mean to eavesdrop; with those beautiful ears they just could not help themselves! With one hop they heard" "Be fruitful and multiply (Genesis1:28a NAS)." With the next hop they landed across the closest log! If God said it, that idea was good enough for them! Don't try to keep count; multiplication is their game plan!

What about us? Jesus renewed a command to multiply. "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always even to the end of the age (Matthew 28:19-20 NAS)."

God believes in big families; do you realize how many children He fathers? There is always room for one more!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print