Wear That Crown
by PamFord Davis

Do you like your hair color; or do you even know your hair color? With the convenience of easy hair coloring today, many people cover gray, or just like a change.

My hair decided on a change in the 7th grade. Before then, my light blonde hair made me very happy. My three sisters all had shades of brown; only my younger brother and I were blondes.I colored it for many years; and had a couple disasters! One time it turned out orange and; another time it took on a shade of green!

Roots are just to keep your hair in and ignored, unless you color your hair; and then they become a never ending enemy!

Some people look so natural in a new color, that the original hair coloring would make you laugh! On the other handLucille Ball's stylist went a little bit too far at times!

My Mother's beautiful naturally curly brown hair started turning gray in her 40's. She colored it herself and did a beautiful job. Unfortunately, her system decided it should fight back, and reject the treatments. She ended up at the doctor's office with a severe allergic reaction. Her physician began to prescribe a medication; and they talked about our family. She explained that all four of her daughters were expecting babies. He told her, "You have earned that gray hair!" I don't think she ever colored it again!

"A gray head is a crown of glory; It is found in the way of righteousness,
(Proverbs 16:31 NAS)."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print