Clear As The Nose on Your Face
by PamFord Davis

Don't you feel silly when you are searching desperately for something and it suddenly appears right in front of your eyes? Maybe your eye glasses were discovered on top of your head!

Know what is really frustrating? That is when things you believe are missing are found exactly where they should be! Admittedly it is in desperation where we look last! Maybe perfectionists do not have these problems, but I am not very organized. My husbands' famous words are repeated often in our home, "You'll find it when you're not looking for it." As Gary Cooper would say, "Yep'!"

Book stores and library shelves are filled with books on self help, psychology and professional advice. For answers to personal problems and broken relationships people grasp at straws. We do all need help and seek solutions somewhere. Maybe we confidently turn to family or friends? At times hurting men and women are too ashamed to confide in anyone. So, an author who claims to have all the answers tucked away between the front and back covers is a safe choice.

The obvious can be invisible to us and we are just clueless to reality. Sometimes we just need some one to lovingly point it out to us. God asks, " Can you hear me now?" "

The Lord is near ( clear as the nose on your face) all who call out to Him ( pray, ask for help, share your problems and questions) all who call out to Him with integrity ( honest questions and seeking). He fulfills the desires ( according to what He knows is best for us) of those who fear Him ( revere, respect and honor Him). He hears their cry (listens attentively) for help and will save them.
( delivers and rescues)
(Psalms 145:18-19 HCS)

God asks "Can you see me now"? I am right here waiting for you to confide in Me. Don't refuse His counsel. He invites you into His private chambers.

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print