M & M's Surprise
by PamFord Davis

Do you remember the childhood game of guessing what lay hiding in some ones hand? It could go on for ages! If your mom or dad moved their hands behind their backs and secretly did the big switch, you were baffled! I know it was in that hand!

How about the popular candy treats commercials? "M & M's melt in your mouth, not in your hand!" The hard candy shell protected the milk chocolate centers until the candy landed on your tongue. Quickly you bit into the sugar coating and tasted scrumptious chocolate!

Does God hide surprises in His hand for us to discover? Yes, I think He anxiously waits for us to seek those surprises! "Thou dost open Thy hand, and dost satisfy the desire of every living thing (Psalm 145:16 NAS)."

Our parents gave surprises out of their love for us; but they could not compare with gifts from our heavenly Father. He satisfies our hearts deepest desires with a personal relationship with Himself!

He opens His hand to give; will you open your heart to receive?

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print