Choose Your Route
by PamFord Davis

Do you map out your route before a planned vacation? Several travel clubs offer that service as well as the many internet sites found on search engines. For those who travel on the spur of the moment, a GPS tracking system takes all guess work out of your travel.

Our grandsons often ask for a map when we travel with them. Our 4th grandson, "Granny's little angel," Alex gives his undivided attention to the unfolded map he holds and begins his strategy"Where are we now?" "What highway is this?" Then he searches for our final stop and looks at all the options. It is a feeling of pride, seeing city signs he earlier read as pin point names on a map!

It is amazing Alex has the patience to work out the plans. He is our outdoorsman, with red hair and love for hunting, much like a red head in God's word, "When the boys grew up, Esau became a skillful hunter, a man of the field; but Jacob was a peaceful man, living in tents (Genesis 25:27 NAS)."Alex is an experienced deer hunter, with successful trips to his credit, yet still only preteen age.

God maps out a plan for each of us; and waits for us to ask His direction. "Thou wilt make known to me the path of life (Psalm 16:11a NAS)." Follow His clear guidance, "I have directed you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in upright paths (Proverbs 4:11 NAS)."

Your final destination is Heaven; watch for His clearly marked directions and enjoy your journey!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print