HOW TO LIVE
by Anthony Osei Boateng

The Bible admonishes us that "the whole purpose of man is to love God with all our hearts and to love our neighbour as ourselves". So the best way for one to live is to live a life filled with love.

We should love God everyday of our lives by doing His will, not sinning against Him, doing what He has told or entrusted onto us to do.

We should love others by trying our best to make their lives better and to help them as much as we can. Every moment we spend with our friends, loved-ones and others should be greatly cherished. One shouldn't spend his or her life arguing, quarrelling, hating or being disaffectionate. Unreserved or unconditional love should be shown towards God and everyone always.

God gave us a Spirit of soundness of mind, and not a Spirit of fear. Hence we should not spend or waste our lives in anxiety or worry. Jesus advised against that. We should rather enjoy every bit of the life given to us by God and be cheerful whether good or bad comes our way. NB: Give thanks in everything.

Anthony Osei Boateng is a PhD researcher, writer, pianist, singer,  motivational speaker and teacher with publications on many websites and many magazines worldwide. His passion lies in e-evangelism. 
Please send feedback and messages to my  Page titled Anthony Osei Boateng

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print