Tinkerbell Tail Lights
by PamFord Davis

Keep watching at twilight; you may catch a glimpse of a "Tinkerbell Tail Light!" She has cousins everywhere; and fireflies can bring us needed light and laughter. Maybe we can recapture a bit of the wonder we had as children.


Some areas of America have more fireflies than others. Glowworms fly about very often at eye level, blinking as they go. Many children entertain themselves by catching the fireflies and putting them in a glass jar. It usually does not take very long to gather a good collection. If there is competition the children work quickly trying to claim victory with the largest number.


It is amazing how much light is seen from a small firefly; but even more it gives delight!
We are told to be light in our world, "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven (Matthew 5:16 NAS)."


If we keep blinking His message it will not only bring glory to the Father, but delight as well! He is a proud Father, who rejoices seeing His children shining forth in a world of spiritual darkness.

Tinkerbell tail lights ignite!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print