Germinated Grace
by PamFord Davis

I believe if "Mary, Mary" were quizzed today she still could not adequately explain how her garden grows? Could you? Like Oliver Douglas on "Green Acres" I am in awe at the process of planting, growing and harvesting! In this season of planting vegetables and a variety of flowers, we are inspired by the miracles of growth! For a small seed to burst forth into a fruitful plant is a wonder to behold!


Germination is visible to the human eye with sprouts. Jacks' bean sprouts took germination process very seriously! I am not a gardener, but respect those who diligently work the soil. They deserve a round of applause by those who enjoy the benefits of their crops!


Could it be we are recipients of "germinated grace?" "for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and abiding word of God (1Peter 1:23 NAS)."

The word of God gives a bumper crop when planted and watered. Will we be diligent to stay in the fields and cultivate relationships, preparing hearts for the gospel seed? If so, we'll be amazed to see seeds of faith sprout and grow, reaching up toward heaven and the Savior preparing a home for them! That is how God's garden grows!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print