Rescues In The Wild
by PamFord Davis

Are you an avid viewer of National Geographic or Animal Planet? If you are; I am sure you have viewed many programs and movies about rescues of animals in the wild. At times these creatures need a helping hand from man.


Many problems for the animals are a result of poor weather conditions. If there is a drought covering a wide area; food and water become scarce; and animals are moved to a fertile area. If flooding occurs, animals are air lifted, before being swept away from raging waters. Predators may out number a species and they are rescued before they are totally wiped out. For a large number of reasons rescues in the wild are a regular occurrence across the globe.


God is also in the rescue business. We live in a jungle of confusion and darkness and need His recue! "For He delivered us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:13-14 NAS)."


The lion may claim the title of King of the jungle; but I call the kingdom of the Lord my home and refuge!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print