Power of Leveraging And Your Ability to Act On your Ideas
by sesan oguntade

A lot of people have failed to act on their ideas because they have taken the decision to do everything themselves. I was like this when I was starting out in business until the Lord began to give me some good lectures on how to leverage the strengths of others to achieve my aim.

God even went to the extent of showing me who should put up my first website!

When I began to read books of people who have demonstrated great "power-to-do" using this secret to get things done, I took a decision to toe the same line.

Jesus Christ leveraged on the strength of Peter and Andrew in Luke 5: 1-10. He used their boat to preach the gospel.

If you fail to accept this great truth about this topic, either you may end up not acting on your ideas or it may take you a long frustrating time to act.

I am sure you will not like either of these to apply to you.

Remember Columbus did not discover the new world on his own. He needed a crew. Together, they worked hand in hand to make their discovery.

Trying to do all yourself can be very dreadful. I advice you leverage by getting tools, software's, etc to act fast on your ideas.

The good thing is that many people are even very willing to lend a helping hand. You only need to search frantically for them.

When you try to do everything yourself, frustration sets in, you tend to draw a lot of energy, and you may just end up giving up!

Apostle Paul writes concerning the church in Ephesians 4:16.

"From whom the whole body being fitly joined together and knit together by that which every joint supplies, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, makes increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love".

This statement clearly teaches why you cannot do it all on your own.

Read more about this topic by claiming my new Christian motivational product at
www.sesanoguntade.com

ou can obtain FREE e-books, articles on online jobs at www.onlinejobarticles.blogspot.com 
Claim a FREE copy of Internet Marketers Secret Guide NOW for a limited time!

Obtain lots of FREE website design articles and free web design software at www.rocktech.biz 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print