Love Your People
by Kathleen Angell

I was reading a form letter for a craft show, that had come in the mail. I had heard this before, in the Life of the Spirit, to me, for my own business. Knowing that it was the life of the Lord in me, His love, and His direction to me and to others, in our lives and work.

But it is Jesus' Love, and His life and Word to all. To love your people.

And now I was speaking it into this letter, and business of another person and it was Jesus speaking it there. Speaking it into the between the lines of the letter. The more I thought on it and the more I spoke it, the stronger it became, until it was Jesus Christ so clearly with me speaking it in His Love.

And it was to them, the people with the craft show, and to me, and to all. Businesses, churches, families, and to all.

It was for all the people we have in our lives. In our businesses, or deal with daily. The people we meet every day.

It was Jesus saying in His Love..... love your people.

To make those around us, important in our lives. Knowing that their lives are important. No matter where we are or what we are doing, to look at people as though they are important and love them with sincere love. Caring about them dearly and what happens in their lives.

To do nothing through selfish ambition, through pride or conceit. But think more of others than we do ourselves. Love them carefully, taking time to love them, that are entrusted to our care. Go out of our way to love them.

Show the special care to those around us that says we care. Caring for their needs as well as our own.

Not to separate off businesses, or churches or any lives, and be indifferent to other people. But making all the lives of people, a priority to us. To serve everyone in sincere love.

To love those that are with us, as if they are very important to us. And those we come in contact with. As their lives being very important, as important as our own lives. Loving people and showing respect and sincerity in the Love of Jesus.

This is eternal profit, the lives of others, sought out and loved. By this we bring them to know the true and sincere love of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

To cherish and honor the lives of others. Love our neighbor as ourselves.

Someone in the Bible said, to test the Lord, who is our neighbor?

Our neighbor is anyone we come in contact with, or every soul for whom Christ died. To love them as ourselves is to care about them as much as we need to be cared about.

To love as Christ loved, is to love even the unlovable, just as we were loved, when he came and gave His life for us. To love people is to make their lives as important as our own.

Even in business. Even in church. Even in home. Even in the store or laundry, hairdresser, or anywhere.

The person in the fast food eatery, when you pass through in your car to pick up your food on a day they make a mistake. Everyone. The person who stinks and is rude. And the person who repeatedly rejects our kindness. Those who do not belong to our family, at home or of our church, our group, our income bracket, our belief's, our thinking of who we think we are. Jesus Christ came and died for all of these.

There's the story of a man beaten, left to die. Nobody would cross the road, to help the man. He was out of the confines of their thinking. Because they did not really know Love. They didn't know Jesus, they didn't know God.

Finally, someone who was not thought well of, moved with compassion, went over and helped the man. Love, crosses the confines of our thinking, and makes the other person important enough to care about.

It's not just in hearing, but in doing, what Jesus says. I want to hear about Love, I want to know Love, and I want to walk in Love. I want to walk in the actions of Love. Daily choosing to serve the Lord. Picking up my own cross, and following the Lord.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print