Holy Spirit of God And Your Ability to Act On Your Projects
by sesan oguntade

Have you ever wondered how the Holy Spit of God can help you to become a high profile achiever? Do you know that you can begin to complete projects after projects if you give the Holy Spirit of God the chance in your life? I am about to share with you many ways God' Sprit in you as a Christian can really power to the top of u career.

The Holy Spirit of God can be the ultimate power-given secret. Many times, I have enjoyed reading the stories of some personalities in the Bible and the role the Holy Spirit of God played in making them become doers.

The more I study the lives, times and exploits of these people, the more I took a decision to know more about the Holy Spirit.

Let me share briefly the stories of 2 of these people. They are Peter and Gideon.

Peter (Matt 23:73-74)

"And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, surely you are one of them; for your speech betrays you. Then began he to curse and to swear, saying I know not the Man"

What I have quoted above shows the pitiable state of the man called Peter. A maid made him to deny the Master. He could not stand up to defend what he believed. He did not have the "power" to defend what he believed was the true idea.

Now let us look at a transformed peter after the Holy Spirit transferred the "power-to-do" into him

"But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them"
-Act 2:14

Now, the passage quoted above shows a transformed Peter. He now had a large measure of the "power-to-do" and he demonstrated this by standing up to defend what he believed was the true idea.

Let me also tell you something about Gideon.

Gideon (Judges 6:34)

"But the Spirit of the Lord came upon Gideon, and he blew a trumpet"

Gideon was a good example of a "high-profile coward". He had a very low level of the "power-to-do" in him. God really helped this guy to recognize how he can be a player but he found it very difficult acting on God's idea until the "Spirit of God" came upon him and he blew the trumpet".

The Spirit of God came upon him and immediately the level of his "power-to-do" rose significantly and he became a great actor!

I hope you are getting the catch. There is power (ultimate power-to-do) in the Holy Spirit of God when you have Him in you; you automatically have His power in you. His power is a driver. You will always be an actor when you have this power.


Read more on the Holy Spirit
by claiming my new Christian motivational products free at www.sesanoguntade.com

ou can obtain FREE e-books, articles on online jobs at www.onlinejobarticles.blogspot.com 
Claim a FREE copy of Internet Marketers Secret Guide NOW for a limited time!

Obtain lots of FREE website design articles and free web design software at www.rocktech.biz 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print