Tips for Your Success
by sesan oguntade

Have you searched frantically for tips that can make you become super successful? Do you desire a dossier that can ensure you become a dossier that will show you all that you need to become successful in you lifetime? Then I advised you to read on with all carefulness.

I have seen so many people struggle in life to succeed. They do everything possible to be successful. To them, success depends only on the amount of hard work they can put into their work.
This set of people has read the stories of so many successful people in their chosen fields and they believe they can be successful too in their own chosen fields. However, it is sad that they do not always get the required result.
There is another set of people who believe success is meant only for certain classes of people. This set of people believes they cannot and will never achieve success no matter how hard they try.
To them, their names have been removed from the success dictionary (if there is anything like that). Before I say more about these two sets of people. Let us look at who a successful person is.

Who is a successful person?

Success is, according to the Oxford advanced learners dictionary, "the achievement of a desired aim, fame, wealth or social position" So a successful person is somebody who has been able to achieve an aim, fame, wealth or social position.
This is actually very correct but it is not a complete definition.

This is however, my own definition of a successful person: A successful person is somebody who has been able to start a project (no matter how small it is) and see it to the end and should have guided quiet a number of people to bring their own projects to completion.
I believe this is a complete definition of success.

So what message am I passing across from this? You are not a successful person or you have not achieved any success if you have not helped or guide some other people to succeed!

Your measure of success in whatever field of human endeavor you find yourself is proportional to the number of people you have helped to achieve the same result you have achieved on any task or project.
Jesus, the master was (and is still) a very successful Man. When he was here on earth, he helped many people to achieve success.
He mentored the disciples until they became so bold to preach the gospel to the public:
"But peter standing up with the eleven, lifted
up his voice, and said unto them, you men
of Judea, and all you that dwell at Jerusalem,
be this known unto you, and hearken to my
words" -Act 2.v14

Today, many lives are stil being changed by his word.

Back to the Two Sets of People
Now back to these sets of people mentioned earlier on. It is a good thing the first set of people know they can be successful in what ever they do. It is good they know they have to work towards achieving success. However, it is bad they do not always become what they wished because an important "Element" for success is lacking in their lives - JESUS.
This set struggle to reach their destination. They struggle to get success but they always find it difficult becoming successful people.
A life in Jesus does not struggle to achieve success. A "Jesusful" life only strives to be successful.

Second Set
I feel very bad when I see people who do not even know that they have a right to be successful. This set of people does not know and you cannot get what you do not know.
I am happy to inform everybody in this set that success is meant for every child of God. It is our right to lay our hands on a project and conclude it and also guide or influence others to do the same.
God started the big project of creating heaven and the earth and brought it to a good end in six days He then made Adam (first man) and gave him a "breath of life" (Gen 2:7) to behave like Him start a project, finish it and also influence others to do it.
You can have this beautiful nature of God if you have JESUS as your Lord and Savior (1 John 3:9).

You can obtain a FREE e-book on Jesus and your success at http://www.sesanoguntade.com

ou can obtain FREE e-books, articles on online jobs at www.onlinejobarticles.blogspot.com 
Claim a FREE copy of Internet Marketers Secret Guide NOW for a limited time!

Obtain lots of FREE website design articles and free web design software at www.rocktech.biz 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print