Revolving Door
by PamFord Davis

Do you feel like you are living your life going around and around in a revolving door?
We all have days like that when we don't believe we are accomplishing anything; and even feel a little light headed! We need to be concerned if those days turn into weeks and months. Then we need to purposely step out, free ourselves from the revolving door!


Often we realize we are not in the revolving door alone; though separated by barriers, we sense their presence. Hopefully, their stay is only temporary; and they will also get free and out in the open air!


As we exit a building through a revolving door it often takes a few minutes to get our bearings. We need to get our balance and adjust to the surroundings, maybe busy traffic, crowded side walks and weather conditions. If the sun is bright we may feel blinded temporarily. If it extremely hot, cold, or stormy our body will need to adapt to that as well.


If our life style and busy schedule is suddenly stopped by our stepping out of the revolving door we will also need to make changes, in order to enjoy our slower paced life. It will be worth it all!


"The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in from this time forth forever (Psalm 121:8 NAS)." Jesus is our "Door Man!"

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print