Guidance for Decisions
by Jessica Gerald

Dear Father,

1. There are many areas of our lives where we lack wisdom and need your guidance. We simply ask you for this wisdom, knowing that you give it generously and without reproach. (James 1:5)

2. Enable us to trust you with all our hearts, and not rely on our own understanding. In all our ways may we acknowledge you, for when we do this you will direct our paths. (Proverbs 3:5,6)

3. Cause us to seek you and your strength. May we seek your face continually. (1 Chronicles 16:11)

4. Please instruct us and teach us in the way we should go. Counsel us with your eye upon us. (Psalm 32:8)

5. Thank you that we can call on you and you will answer us, and show us great and mighty things that we do not know. (Jeremiah 33:3)

6. Please establish our steps, and delight in our way. (Psalm 37:23)

7. No matter where we turn, may we hear your voice behind us saying, "This is the way. Walk in it." (Isaiah 30:21)

In the name of Jesus we pray,
Amen

Jessica Gerald has been an elementary school teacher for over thirty years, and is the publisher of the website http://www.oldfashionedhomemaking.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print