Great Rewards
by PamFord Davis

Do you claim rewards offered to you? It seems to be an incentive today to draw our business and retain our confidence and loyalty. There are many examples such as frequent flyer rewards, frequent fueling discounts, and motel rewards. It is simple common sense to keep track of those opportunities and reap your rewards!


Christians are promised heavenly rewards for our faithfulness; but seeing Jesus face to face will surpass any rewards He gives! Do we have to wait to claim those benefits? No, many are now accessible; we just need to claim them! Our confidence in Christ is priceless! "Therefore, do not throw away your confidence, which has a great reward (Hebrews 10:35 NAS)."


A Psalm of David expresses his thanksgiving. "The Lord has rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands He has recompensed me,
(Psalm 18: 20 NAS)." We know through scripture David had "blood on his hands" by arranging the murder of Bathsheba's husband. His hands were cleansed by God in His mercy to forgive!



Another great reward you do not want to miss is found in reading God's word! Read it and reap your rewards of love, joy, and peace!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print