Pop-Up!
by PamFord Davis

There it is, persistently demanding your attention on the computer screen! It's a "pop- up" advertisement! A bull drawn to the red cape of a matador could not be more annoyed!

Yes; we do have some control over the "pop- up" menace; but it still carries a lot of clout. I saw a real clever one the other day; the corner of my screen had a peal down here tab. It was pretty inviting, as a small area opened before me.


"Pop-ups" do just as described, when you least expect them, they pop up! Here we go again! What is it now? We can ignore them, and hope they go away; or we can use a blocker. If not, like a "jack-in-the box," they'll pop up everywhere!


I know one "pop-up" we need to block securely. Our peace of mind is at stake! The accusations of Satan "pop up" when you let your guard down. He gets his kicks from dragging up all the muck and mire of our past; and then drags us through.

Sometimes his stabbing remarks are spoken so quickly we are unaware they popped up. On other occasions he pushes the play, automatic replay button, to "pop up" over and over and over He earns his title of the accuser!

"And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, who accuses them before our God day and night (Revelation 12:10 NAS)." Not only does he accuse us; he tries to convince God the accusations are true!


Grab your weapon, the sword of God, His word and destroy the accusers "pop- ups!" "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1NAS)." Thumbs down to "pop-ups!"

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print