The Glow
by PamFord Davis

Have you ever seen an expectant woman with a pregnancy glow? Joy springs up from her womb and radiates from her face! Light seems to shine from her deepest spirit. As her body form changes, her facial expressions take on new character, showing the honor of bearing a child.


Not only women looking forward to their blessed event have such blessings to share. We all may share their rare gift of joy! "And they shall come and shout for joy on the height of Zion, and they shall be radiant over the bounty of the Lord- over the grain, and the new wine, and the oil, and over the young of the flock and the herd; and their life shall be like a watered garden, and they shall never languish again (Jeremiah 31:12 NAS)." The gifts of God's abundance are as His gift of the fruit of His Spirit. Filled with His goodness we are radiant, reflecting His glory!


No cosmetology product can create such a warm glow; open your heart to Christ; and you can light up a world of darkness!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print