All Things Are Possible To Those Who Believe (1)
by Fenny West

There was a child troubled by a deaf and dumb evil spirit. This spirit often threw the boy into fire or water, bent on destroying him. His parents sought remedy from the disciples of Jesus but they were not able to help, so they brought him to Jesus, begging him to help them.
He rebuked his disciples for their unbelief but told the parents,' if you can believe, all things are possible to those who believe.
that thespiration of this song things [are] possible to him that believeth. Subsequently, Jesus addressed the evil spirit: 'You dumb and deaf spirit, I charge you, come out of him and enter no more into him!'
And the spirit cried out, tore the boy as it tried to come out and threw him on the floor and lay as if he was dead.
Those around thought he was dead and said, 'He is dead.'
Jesus took him by the hand and raised him and gave him to his parents, to the amazement of all around.

And this is the inspiration of this song: "All things are possible to those who believe."


Song
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
Mark9:23,Mark10:27, Mark14:36 Matt:19:26,
All things are possible,
To those who believe.
I have prayed the word,
And I will receive.

The word of God is so sure-
Settled in heaven.
It will accomplish
That which pleases Him.

CH:I believe ( I believe) and I will see.
I believe (Yes! I believe) and I will receive.
I believe (I believe) and I speak.
My confession will bring a manifestation.

If God says, 'Yes!', (tell me)
Who can say, 'No'
By two unchangeable things
(His word and oath) it's impossible for God to lie.
His promises are Yes and Amen
In Christ Jesus
The word that has gone forth from His mouth,
Will not return to Him empty.

Ch:


.What are your barriers, battles, obstacles, impediments, mountains valleys, seemingly insurmountables? Bring them to Jesus, the Deliverer, the Answer, the Alpha and Omega!

Jesus is here to turn the tables because with Him 'All things are possible to those who believe.'
He is here to make your dreams come true.

Do you believe in His ability to do exceedingly abundantly far above what you can ask or think- far beyond your wildest dreams? Do you believe He remains the same today, yesterday and forever? Do you believe He has all power and the herewithal in heaven and on earth to do as occasion demands and according to His will? Do you believe He can do and undo. Do you believe He is here, right now, by His Spirit, to destroy yokes, lift burdens, breathe life into dead dream that have turn into nightmares?
All things are possible to those who believe. Alleluia!
Mark 9:17-23-25

On another occasion a rich man, who prided himself to have kept all the letters of the law, came to find out what he was to do to inherit the kingdom of God .Jesus, seeing through him and knowing his avarice, covetousness and greed, did not mince words: go sell all you have and give to the poor, then come and follow me. It was a tall order for this man as his countenance fell. He was disappointed, dejected, depressed,.
Jesus noticed his waterloo and said that it was easier for a camel to enter into the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
His disciples wondered who then will qualify to enter God's Kingdom.
Here again he told them 'with man this is impossible but 'With God all things are possible.'
Matt19:17-26;Mark10:17-27
The other occasion when this immortal phrase was used was when Jesus was approaching the hour of his crucifixion. The burden of going to the cross weighed heavily on him and He told His disciple that His soul was sorrowful unto death.
He prayed to His Father, 'Abba Father, all things are possible with You, take away this cup from Me, nevertheless'
not my will, but Your will be done.'
Yes, all things are possible but God will not violate His will. You don't pray against His revealed will. He will do His will and only His will. He will not violate His word, because His word is His will and His will is His Word
.

This is why we need to know His will so that we can pray according to His will. When you know His will, your confidence is bolstered, boosted; you can take the bull by the horn, bind the principalities and powers that militate against God's will and enter your promised land. When you know His will, you pray His Word and as you pray His will, your faith mounts up to surmount; you rise with eagle's wings, as you see yourself seated with Him in heavenly places, with authority to trample on serpents and scorpions; knowing that nothing shall by any means hurt you; because you know He had gone before you to make every crooked paths straight.
Mark 14:36

Come to the throne of Grace believing that ALL things are possible to those who believe. Come expecting great and mighty thing which you know not yet of. throw away your fears. Believe God. Have faith in God. Have the God kind of faith; Faith to move mountains. Faith to level crooked paths. Those who come to Him must believe that He exists and He has all power. He has the power of and endless life. He upholds all things by the word of His power. Principalities and powers are subject to Him. He has the final word. All things are possible but without faith it is impossible to please God.
God loves you if you have made Jesus your Lord and Saviour He loves you with a great love, an unconditional unfailing love- everlasting love. Reach out in faith in the name of Jesus. Take by His word. Apply His word. He said 'Heaven and earth will pass way by my word shall not pass away.' He said 'I will, be healed' He said, 'Rise up, take up your bed an walk.' Go, your faith has made you whole.' I am the resurrection and the life, Lazarus, Come forth!' and Lazarus came forth.
Come to Him today. Call those things which are not as though they are, in the name of Jesus. His name is a matchless name , the sweetest name, the name above every other name, the name at the pronouncement of which demons tremble; the name that is a strong tower into which the righteous and are saved. See He stretches to you the sceptre of deliverance. Take it and enter into your freedom. Take it and enter into your Promised LAND.

Copy it rightly

www.inspiration4generations.com

[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print