V.I.P.
by PamFord Davis

Are you a "V.I.P.?" Sure you are! We all are; we just never realized it before. No, I don't mean a very important person, though you are. I mean there are two types of dominant personalities, the volcanic and the iceberg! Either we are on fire for the Lord, or our hearts can turn as cold as ice!


Do we warmly greet others with the love of Christ; or do we give them the cold shoulder? If getting close to us gives the warmth of snuggling up to a cozy fire, needy people will be drawn to God's love. We don't want them experiencing frost bite and freezing up, just as they are ready to turn to the source of love and life in our best friend, Jesus.


We want our lives to touch others in such a profound way that they realize they truly are a "very important person," so important God sent His Son to die for them. (John 3:16-17) Maybe it is time for each of us to rekindle our flames of love!


The more our love grows for Him, the more it will grow for others. We may erupt and spread His love across the path to eternal life!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print