Oops, A Stain!
by PamFord Davis

Don't you hate it when you spill something on that favorite article of clothes? It seems it usually happens on a brand new outfit! Heloise is known for her helpful hints. I'm sure she has a lengthy list of problem stains such as: coffee, tea, spaghetti sauce, Kool- Aid, mustard, and many more. Blood stains are very difficult to remove. Today, with DNA testing often in the news, we have learned that even if we can't see the stain, it is lurking!


Do you want to hear something that totally goes against all logic? The blood that stains is not the only kind. The blood of Jesus removes the stains of sin, and cleanses our lives! That is awesome! "And according to the Law, one may almost say, all things are cleansed by blood, and without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness (Hebrews 9:2 2 NAS)." Do you need more proof? "And one of the elders answered, saying to me, these who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and from where have they come? And I said to him, my lord, you know. And he said to me, these are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb (Revelation 7:13-14 NAS)."


The Lord's stain remover will never be replaced by a "new and improved" product. Your life does not have to continue to show sins of the past. His supply never runs out! Let Him "whisk" those stains away!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print