Money Keeps It Spinning!
by PamFord Davis

Currently there are three things that we hear way too frequently not only in the news, but also in personal conversations: downsizing, cut backs, and economical slow down. Many feel like the "rug is being pulled out," from under them! It seems that these forces don't care who they hurt. They reach people of all ages, races, and genders, casting aside differences in education and career levels.


"Love makes the world go around;" but money keeps it spinning! Multitudes are losing their jobs, or at least losing the fringe benefits they once took for granted. Face the facts; our security can not be found in our jobs, the workplace, or our employers. In the scriptures I noticed that even God may choose to downsize, when necessary. "In those days the Lord began to reduce the size of Israel (2 Kings 10:32a HCS)."


We know God never personally "cuts back" from His purpose and plans for our lives. So, let's "clock in;" we still have plenty of work to do!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print