Christian Alert Watchtower Society's growth
by Ruth Baker

The first eye-opener came when I was conducting a local speaking engagement on the Watchtower Society and offering my book for sale. I was greatly surprised to find that a Hispanic lady was in attendance who had been studying with a Jehovah's Witness for about two years. She secretly came to this meeting since she had many questions about the Society but didn't want the Witnesses to find out she was at the meeting. The result was that we had a very open and lengthy discussion. During our conversation, however, I discovered that the Kingdom Hall that she had been attending just a few miles from my home had grown from an attendance of approximately fifty to sixty people to a current attendance of two hundred plus people every week. Folks, this was about 400% increase in just two years!
The other bit of news came from a pastor friend in Colorado who works with the Day Spring missionary training program in Mexico. He stated that he wanted to get my book translated into Spanish since the Watchtower Society has a very strong showing in Mexicoin his words their grip has expanded into a stronghold.
The bottom line is that I know from this new information and my past experience as a JW for twenty years that, in particular, people who are Catholic, poor, and undereducated are at the greatest risk of listening to and accepting Watchtower doctrines.
Although these people are at the greatest risk, I have seen people from nearly every other denomination converted to a Jehovah's Witness.
Please learn how to protect yourself, your families, and your friends from this fast growing belief system by purchasing and reading Knock, Knock: Shedding light on Jehovah's Witness at the door. This is not just a sales pitch. Everyone needs to have this book on their bookshelf. It steps outside the norm of other books on the subject. It shows their tactics and methods, as well as, the spiritual, mental, physical, and social impact the WTS has on each individual. The book also gives pointers on how to give JWs a gospel message without an argument.



copyright 2009.  Ruth Baker is author of Knock, Knock:  Shedding light on Jehovah's Witness at the door, copyright 2007.  http://www.livingproofofhope.net

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print