X-Ray Vision
by PamFord Davis

Superman is one of the world's best known super heroes of comics, cartoons, and the big screen. Superman has had many different faces over the years; and his costumes have been modified. His mission has remained the same, as he fights for justice!


I am a "baby boomer," who grew up watching the old black & white television Superman shows with Steve Reeves, long before Christopher Reeves packed the theatres.
One of the things that I found exciting was his x-ray vision, the ability to see through walls! He could easily see things hidden from our normal vision. As great as that power may be, the Bible has far greater. Moses "By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king; for he endured, as seeing Him who is unseen. (Hebrews11:27 NAS)."


When Superman viewed Lois Lane and Jimmy Olson gagged and tied deep within an abandoned warehouse, they were hidden; but they were not invisible. By faith we like Moses can see the invisible God, who is a Spirit! Open our eyes, Lord!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print