The Middle Man
by PamFord Davis

We often try to avoid working through "the middle man," wanting to go straight to the top with our problems, complaints or questions. We believe the middle man is usually just a stall tactic, or maybe a fast way to just get us out of the way! When dealing with the middle man communication can be impaired; and by the time our message reaches the top it has been changed, like in the old game called gossip.


Maybe our frustration with the middle man has reached the boiling point today; because we have to deal with voice mail recordings. Please help; I need to speak with a real live person who cares about me and my problems!


Just as there are two sides to a coin, there is a flip side in this situation. There is one "middle man" we desperately need! Jesus has willingly stepped in between us and the Father, asking God to send us the Comforter, the Holy Spirit. He has come to be our counselor, to abide with us always. He is the Spirit of Truth dwelling within us forever! Jesus could not leave us as orphans. He will return to us! (John 14:16-20) Praise God for our "middle man!" I want Him front and center!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print