The Marine Kingdom: Deliverance from Spirit Husband and Spirit Wife
by

The Marine Kingdom is one of Satan's most powerful strongholds. It is also the least understood, of the three strongholds that exist, the others being the heavens and earth.


There are certain facts about the water that make it significant physically and spiritually. Below we examine a few of these from a bible perspective:


Fact 1: Only water and the Holy Spirit existed in the beginning.


And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. (Genesis 1:3)


Fact 2: It takes the word of God to put water in its place- And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. (Genesis 1:9)


Fact 3: Water is dominating if not controlled And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. (Genesis 1:9-10) The earth existed at that period but it was subdued and dominated by the waters


Fact 4: Where water powers dominate nothing else is productive. And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. (Genesis 1:11 12) Earth could only start producing anything worthwhile after it had been released from the dominion of the water. Prior to then though it existed it could produce nothing.


Fact 5: The earth could only accommodate man when water gave way


Fact 6: The spirits within the waters are very competitive And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. (Genesis 1:20-21) Prior to when the Earth started to produce at the instruction of God the waters had not produced anything worthwhile. But when God told the waters to give way to the earth and told the earth to produce seed and herbs (as seen in Genesis 1:11) the waters were also ready to start producing. It was as if the water was ready to compete with the earth in showing off its ability to produce. There are certain people who are productive but are dominated by powers and personalities who will not do anything worthwhile and will not allow those that want to produce to do so. But the moment such people are set free to release their full potential the dominating powers start to compete with them.


Fact 7 :There are certain spirits that reside with the waters And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them. And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea. (Mark 5:12) In the preceding verse we are informed: For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit. And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many. (Mark 5:8-9) A legion refers around 3,000 to 5,000 soldiers. Here we as many spirits rushing into the sea. Since they could not dominate the land any longer they requested to go back to where they were from- the sea.


Fact 8: The waters have their own Princes Then all the princes of the sea shall come down from their thrones, and lay away their robes, and put off their broidered garments: they shall clothe themselves with trembling; they shall sit upon the ground, and shall tremble at every moment, and be astonished at thee. (Ezekiel 26:16)


Fact 9 :The water has its own power Behold, the Lord will cast her out, and he will smite her power in the sea; and she shall be devoured with fire. (Zechariah 9:4)


Fact 10: A whole city was buried in the sea For thus saith the Lord GOD; When I shall make thee a desolate city, like the cities that are not inhabited; when I shall bring up the deep upon thee, and great waters shall cover thee; (Ezekiel 26:19) When one reads the bible carefully one will realise that the reports about the Bermuda triangle and the lost city of the Atlantis are not just mere fiction after all!


Fact 11:The sea is a glory sallower- The glory of an entire city was swallowed up by the sea Thy riches, and thy fairs, thy merchandise, thy mariners, and thy pilots, thy calkers, and the occupiers of thy merchandise, and all thy men of war, that are in thee, and in all thy company which is in the midst of thee, shall fall into the midst of the seas in the day of thy ruin. (Ezekiel 27:27)


Fact 12: The Seas has its own wealth that it gives to those who serve it When thy wares went forth out of the seas, thou filledst many people; thou didst enrich the kings of the earth with the multitude of thy riches and of thy merchandise. (Ezekiel 27:33) Fact 13: The sea can break and destroy ones business/enterprise In the time when thou shalt be broken by the seas in the depths of the waters thy merchandise and all thy company in the midst of thee shall fall. (Ezekiel 27:34)


What we have established so far among other facts is that though the waters has it own controlling spirits and powers, these are all restricted and controlled by the word and power of God.


However, an incident occurred that saw God remove this restriction. When man, who dominated the earth sinned, we read:


"And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them". (Genesis 6:6-7)


When God decided to destroy the earth what did He use? He did not use fire; neither did he use his angels that reside within heaven. Rather, he used the water powers: we read:


"And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters". (Genesis 7:18)


To prevail means to fight and overcome. In other words the Lord removed the restriction he had earlier placed upon the powers within the waters and allowed them to prevail (beat up and destroy, so to say) whatever was in the earth.


This brings us to another fact:


Fact 14: When water is in control it is destructive:


"And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.21) And all flesh died that moved upon the earth, both of fowl, and of cattle, and of beast, and of every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, and every man:22) All in whose nostrils was the breath of life, of all that was in the dry land, died.23) And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark" (Genesis 7: 18-23)


There is the saying that fire is a good friend but a terrible enemy. The same could be said about water. When allowed the water did not only destroy what the earth had produced, it destroyed the fruit of its own labour as well.


Nothing was left out except for those in the Noah's ark. When you see a person who at one point is immensely wealthy then all of a sudden it seems everything disappears then be assured it is these water powers that are at work.


At the end of forty days and forty nights of continuous rain and flooding. The Lord chose to have mercy.


He commanded the waters to return back to their original position and stopped the rains:


"The fountains also of the deep and the windows of heaven were stopped, and the rain from heaven was restrained; And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated". (Genesis 8:2-3)


However something else occurred, which many may not have realized.


Remember, we stated that the waters initially covered the face of the earth. By being asked to flood the earth the water spirits saw it as their original abode and right.


When God now told the waters to recede again some of these water spirits chose to remain where they were and refused to go back into the water.


Some spirits were so used to their new abode that they refused to leave.


Another issue is that for such spirits to dwell in the land they need to have a legal ground- a right to dwell in the land.


These spirits are disembodied spirits. They seek to dwell within other bodies.


It is in a bid to dwell in man that the issue of spirit spouse or what we call spirit husband and spirit wives originated.


Such spirits come out of the water to conduct spiritual marriages with man. By doing this they secure the right to live where man lives as well as return to the water at will.


Today, we can see a preponderance of things in the land or in the midst of men that relate to the water. This is not a coincidence as such powers use these as a means of raising altars in the earth which further gives them a legal ground to dwell amongst men.


There is hardly anywhere you turn today that you will not come across something that relates to the water or Marine Kingdom.


Examples include: Many names of countries, streets, villages, cities are derived from the water.


Nigeria - derived from river Niger.


Cameroun - literally means land of shrimps Jamaica- means wood and water or marshy land


Cyprus - name of a sea god Madrid- derived from the name of a major river ( now a dried up river bed) in Spain.


Numerous corporate logos are images derived from the sea. The image of Starbucks coffee is that of a siren, similar to a mermaid spirit which originates from the sea.


The image of the Nigerian ports Authority as well as images seen on numerous ships are that of the Mermaid.


The bible clearly states that we are to destroy the images of these strange Gods. And not to allow their names to come out of our lips.


By allowing these images and names to cover the land we are actually erecting altars to powers from under the water.


Fashion: A Look at our fashion today reveals a lot of influence from the water spirits.


Most dresses of women are designed to represent the tail of a fish. Where did such designs originate from. From the powers under the sea.


Some women go as far as putting fin like protruding cushions on their dresses to give them that greater fish- like looking effect. A little female child starts off walking normally. With time however, she begins to develop a sway in her steps. The swaying to and fro of a woman when walking can be likened to the movement of the fish under the water! 


It is when these spirits enter into a person that such movements begin to manifest. The same can be said of men who, in some cases, begin to walk in a determined movement that can be likened to that of a shark!


Now, let us examine more facts about sprits from the Marine Kingdom:


-These sprits seek to live in and dominate: -Man (this is how they become sprit husbands/ wives,) animals or trees.


-Their man form of entry to man is via sexual intercourse and sexual related sins such as fornication, adultery, masturbation, lust, partner exchange, Pornography etc.


-Once any of these sexual sins are committed they have a legal ground to control the person.


-Once in, they cannot be forced out except, by the word of God spoken in the name and through the blood of Jesus.


- They deposit things in their victims and withdraw people's virtues to under the sea.


-They have banks and strongholds under the water where such items are kept.


- They reinforce their captivity on people's lives via dreams. (Anyone who constantly dreams of having sex is under the bondage and attack of such spirits.)


- The effects of such spirits in a person's life include: Marital problems in marriage; late marriage etc; financial difficulty; constant quarrels between husband and wife; sexual immorality and uncontrollable sexual urges and desires.


Shameful sexual habits and lustful thinking; Marriage failure and divorce Bareness and miscarriages.


How to know if you have such problems:


- Involvement in sexual sins:


- Sex in the dreams


-Born besides and still attached to the riverside area.


-Seeing self by the river in the dreams..


-Love for things of the sea sea food, bar beach, shells etc


-Love for ornaments that are shaped in the form of creates from the sea.


-Love for images and pictures that relate to or are from under the sea.


The study of the spiritual aspect of the Marine kingdom is such a vast one that cannot really be exhausted.


Other facts include that each sea animal has its own equivalent spirit that seeks to possess man.


Thus we have the alligator spirit, the Crocodile spirit, the spirit of the Octopus, the spirit of the Shark, Sea Monsters spirits etc. Each spirit has the characteristics of the sea animal it represents.


A person possessed by the spirit of the crocodile is slow but deadly.


The spirit of the octopus in a person makes that person very observant, storing information to use later.


The Octopus is also a multitasker, able to use each of the eight legs for different purposes simultaneously.


The shark spirit in a person makes such an individual swift and deadly. This is a spirit that makes those they posses constantly seek for blood.


The Lord God we serve who alone can deliver a person from bondage will deliver you from the Marine Kingdom in the name of Jesus.


FOR ADDITIONAL FACTS ON THE MARINE KINGDOM , ITS ORIGIN AND HOW IT HAS COME TO VIRTUALLY DOMINATE THE AFFAIRS OF THE WORLD READ: "Exercising Dominion over the Marine Kingdom."


Prayer Points Every marine witchcraft that has introduced spirit wife husband in my dreams, be roasted by fire in the name of Jesus.


Every agent of marine witchcraft posing as my husband/wife in the dream is consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.


Every agent of marine witchcraft physically attached to my marriage to frustrate it, die by fire in the name of Jesus.


Postscript: Remember Hell is real Heaven is real.(Matthew 11:23) No matter how long we spend here on earth it cannot be compared to the time we shall spend in eternity. Hebrews 12:14 states: Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord.Jesus is the way, truth and life. No man cometh to God except through Him. (John 14:6) Pastor, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Angel Branch (MFM Angel) U.K London. Website:www.mfmangel.com



Pastor, Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Angel Branch (MFM Angel) 
Unit 2/3 Packington Sq, Packington St, Off Essex Road,  N1 7PS, Angel , Islington, London , UK. 
 Tel: 07913586145 
  e-mail: [email protected]
Copyright: Flaming Fire Publications All rights reserved

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print