Antibacterial Campaign
by PamFord Davis

Most of us like things to be clean, and are "grossed out" when we see places that are extremely unclean. In our society "antibacterial" has become a household word. All are urged to wash their hands well and often. Hand sanitizers are available in most job locations and come in convenient pocket or purse size containers. How did our ancestors survive?


I enjoy the comical advertisement for the cleaner with "scrubbing bubbles." They happily do all the work for you, swiftly cleaning all bathroom surfaces. Other commercials dramatize the problems of clogged household drains. "Roto-Rooter" comes to the rescue, quickly cleaning out the clogs; and things flow freely again.


If only we were as concerned about the bacteria, grime, scum, and stoppage in our hearts We easily ignore that contamination. David deeply desired that his heart and life would remain clean and pure. "Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me (Psalm 51:10 NKJ)." Those words may not be as entertaining as commercials; but they can be trusted, satisfaction guaranteed!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print