How Cool is that
by Kathleen Angell

I see so many times when the Lord intervenes with miracles.

One of those times was when we were recently stretched too much. We found we didn't have the need. Yet the Lord heard our prayer and brought the need.

Sometimes I see the Lord in our lives and He is helping so much, in so many ways.

A miracle happens. Then our time of praise with thanksgiving so much.

And then another need.

And the helps comes from the Lord, so wonderful, that I find myself forgetting the time before.

A couple of people, when I had mentioned a recent praise where our Lord had brought a miraculous answer, suggested that I write down the praises.

The Lord had brought again an answered prayer and His intervention for a deep need, - that to me was so astounding, because seeing the Lord provide is always so astounding, always so awesome.

They suggested that I write the praise down and share with others.

I would that I had done that immediately. But I so want to share more. And to mention that I know the Lord does this for everyone who looks to Him.

When we are in dire need, I have always seen the Lord there helping us. It isn't that we don't go through things, but I know what it is that He never leaves us or forsakes us.

I don't want to just ask to see a miracle. It is just that in deep need, they often come by God to meet the need. He provides.

We have been part of feeding people for 3 years now

We do it with other people and the end of our week can be very stretched. Lots of people are praying and looking to the Lord for the needs to come. We're just a part.

Though I have always seen the Lord help us personally, also, in our times of duress and be with us everyday. He is the Lord that heals us.

But in day to day life we are stretched out thin by commitments. If anything else comes by way of a need, it can many times only be provided for divinely, cause there is often little left to extend ourselves.

But not so, with God.

It happened at the end of a week like that.

I had been emailing John Kissinger, who is at Bethseda Children's Home in Nakuru, Kenya.

He mentioned that he had to go to see if he could find a couple of abandoned children's relatives.

The children had been left to die by their mother, abandoned outside of the city.

He was traveling that day to look for relatives.

Someone had found them and picked them up weak and abandoned, and contacted him.

He'd gone to get them, as no one would take them, and now they were at Bethseda.

But he was going to try and find their relatives.

Kissinger is a neat guy who really cares about the kids.

I ask him for counsel sometimes about the things we do. He has always been so kind, and I love hearing about the kids through him. He shows the love of the Lord.

I emailed to find out about the situation and found out that there was no place for them among relatives, it was too horrible, horrible living conditions, not wanted, lack of food. Not that uncommon, really, as food is lacking.

I ask if we could help. If we should rent a house for them, look for someone to care for them. I didn't know how that we would do that, but my heart went out to little ones with no home.

But Kissinger said they would call Bethseda home now. I knew they were in good hands.

I wrote them and ask if we could help, knowing that we really didn't have anything to help with, but that I would look for a way.

Come to find out, there are 11 new children and there was not enough food right now.

You can imagine how that felt.

We had gotten groceries to the 10 families that are fed every week through a group of us and the Lord always provides.

We gotten some to the ten new mom's and kids who are hungry and without, just a ten dollar packet of food for part of the week to each family, everyone pitching in to help, but the truth being, it has to come from the Lord, it just isn't easy, but the Lord makes the way.

This is always grace, and I was so thankful and praises for that provision.

God had provided.

I knew that.

And now, this. I didn't know what to do. I know better than to think that someone will take care of it. You can't just think it will go away and be taken care of. If it comes into sight, it is a need. I don't want to see passed by easily. But we didn't have anything right now. How pressed I felt for these children knowing there was a shortage on food.

There are at least 40 kids at Bethseda that I know of. And eleven new kids were now there.

How pressing. But we had nothing right now, we were given out for the week.

I went and ask the Lord for help for them. And immediately the help came. That was the Lord's care.

What a relief to me. It was the Lord's doing.

He does things certain ways so you can't miss that it is Him.

I have had an etsy site for a long time. It never sells. This is so how the Lord works. You cannot miss Him in it when He uses things that regularly don't sell.

The Lord has a signature that you can't miss that it is Him.

Two things had sold in all the time I've had it.

But that is how the Lord often works.

That evening after asking the Lord for help for them, someone came on and bought out almost all of my teddy bears.

It came to $195.00 w/ shipping paid, and I knew that was the provision from the Lord.

For food for the kids at Bethseda. The people mailed a check and the money was sent to them western union. I knew God brought the provision.

That was His immediate doing. It is always so awesome and praises to our God for His love and care.

The Lord cares.

He provides. He always lifts the pain and He has always provided for this. He is so loving and caring for the people and the kids. More than I ever could be, except in seeing His care.

This was wonderful. It left me awestuck in seeing His answer come. It always does.

It was provision from the Lord, His love, His care.

As I think back not too many days back, there was a need and someone came and bought 100 signs. I could go for months and only sell one or two.

When we are stretched beyond our ability, it is the Lord we lean on, and it is Him that cares. It has always been His provision.

All thanks to Him.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print