It Takes A Thief
by PamFord Davis

A recent remake of the "Pink Panther" movie brought back a popular "thieves" theme. The character is often played by handsome or gorgeous stars, making the role of thief appealing. The temptation of stealing rare jewels or robbing banks lures those with a weak conscience.


The truth is crime is anything but beneficial. The thief lives an existence of living on the run, not only from the police, but from their own conscience. Some will always be willing to take the risks. The master thief is the father of lies, Satan. "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy (John 10:10a NKJ)." What does he try to steal from you? Everything he can! He robs us of our peace and influence, every chance he gets! He robs individuals of their purity and robs families of communication and togetherness. If you are a believer he can never rob you of your eternal life! Jesus promised "I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly (John 10:10b NKJ)." It takes a thief to rob us of our joy and peace. Trust the Lord to guard your valuables!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print