Invisible Ink
by PamFord Davis

Children of all ages are fascinated with simple magic tricks and slight of the hand mysteries. Hobby shops offer inexpensive magic sets which may contain a magic wand, trick piece of rope, a deck of marked cards, a shell game, and a pen using invisible ink. The buyer is confident and excited about the chance to amaze their family and friends with the tools of the trade!


Invisible ink is great for children giving hours of fun writing secret messages to their friends. "Now you see it, now you don't!" Did you realize that your heart is used like a delicate piece of fine stationary? God wrote His laws on our hearts! "For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put my laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people (Hebrews 8:10 NKJ)." Those not of the Jewish faith were grafted into that vine by God's grace and salvation, becoming part of covenant heirs. (Romans 11:16-24) How comforting to know that His word is not only in our minds, our thought process, but also on our heart, the center of life!


If you are scheduled for open heart surgery, the surgeon, nurses and technicians will not see God's personal message on your beating heart. Why? God uses invisible ink!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print