What is God Saying to You?
by Fenny West

Rev 3:14-22


To the Church in Laodicea
14"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. 15I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16So, because you are lukewarmneither hot nor coldI am about to spit you out of my mouth. 17You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. 18I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. 19Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. 20Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me. 21To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne. 22He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Bible study Questions
1. What was the physical condition in his last days, of the last king of Israel?
2. Was Laodicea the first or the Last church being addressed?
3. What parallel can you draw from this scenario?
4. What were the three characteristic elements of God's revealed message to the Churches?
5. What was the promise to the overcomers
6. What was the purpose of God's message to the Churches?
7. What is the difference between conviction and condemnation?
8. What were the three problems of the Church?
9. What relevance is this passage to my life today?
10. Do I need to repent in any area of my life?
11. How do we know that a message is from God?
12. What is the worst form of deception?
13. What happen if we refuse to repent?

Copy it rightly

www.inspiration4generations.com

[email protected]

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print