CPR
by PamFord Davis

Millions of lives have been saved by the actions of those trained in CPR, "Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation." Free classes are offered in most areas through the Red Cross, hospitals, and fire departments. Through repetitions of hands pressing down firmly on the chest a persons heart can begin to beat normally again; and breathing is restored. The combination of mouth to mouth resuscitation and the pressing down on the chest increases the chances of a successful recovery.


The hands of trained individuals become instruments of rescue! Can you imagine the feelings of gratitude a person would have, knowing they owe their very life to that set of loving hands? Words could never express their appreciation! Life ebbed away and with the tender, yet firm touch of another, very often a complete stranger, life continues!


Are you aware that a person who has yet to receive Jesus as personal Lord and Savior is dead! It is true; they are dead spiritually! "But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved) (Ephesians 2: 4-5 NKJ)." God's mercy, love, and grace brought us life eternally! The blood of Jesus was our salvation, restoring a lifeless heart. I can picture God's loving hands massaging my heart, applying CPR, "Christ's Powerful Redemption!" I'm alive!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print