No Loss Of Life
by PamFord Davis

Earlier this year the world cheered the safe landing of an airliner in the Hudson River. The quick decisions of the pilot and the cooperation of the crew resulted in the happy ending in a crisis situation. There was no loss of life! In so many ways we each have narrow escapes from death; but rarely do we see such a display of protection.


In the Old Testament Moses led the children of Israel across the perilous Red Sea on dry land. (Exodus 15: 19-21). The children of Israel recorded no loss of life! Jesus gives us His promise of security; and we can rest in that comfort. "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are one (John 10: 27-30 NKJ)." We can take Jesus at His word; when He offers life, it is eternal! When the Book Of Life is opened none of the saved will be listed as missing persons! There will be no loss of life!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print