Whistle While You Work!
by PamFord Davis

Think about it; how often do you hear people whistling? My husband did sales work for many years; and I would hear him whistle as he was coming and going, making his contact visits. I honestly believe whistling may be disappearing, not at the speed of light, but at the speed of puckered lips! Whistling used to be a beautiful part of many popular songs, with crisp clear notes. Some of the silver screen singing cowboys both whistled and yodeled in their tunes.

Our daughter discovered how to whistle accidentally. As a toddler she blew her soup; and out came a little whistle! I think maybe a whistle is a smile that is set to music A grumpy, cranky grouch does not whistle!


Can you "whistle while you work?" If you are in a high stress job, deep in a rut, whistling will not be easy; but it is possible. "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord (1 Corinthians 15:58)." Don't be a sourpuss; pucker your lips; and whistle while you work!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print