Touch Ministry
by PamFord Davis

Are you a "touchy, feely" kind of person who gives generous hugs? There is a need in the ministry of touch today. Many of those we rub elbows with in the walk of life have only fond memories of the warmth of a persons tender touch.


Do you at times feel that God is out of reach, and you fear His rejection? That is one of Satan's lies trying to keep you from seeking God, knowing that the truth will set you free!
" except the one to whom the king holds out the golden scepter, that he may live. Yet, I myself have not been called to go to the king these thirty days (Esther 4:11b NKJ)." The story continues! "So it was, when the king saw Queen Esther standing in the court, that she found favor in his sight, and the king held out to Esther the golden scepter that was in his hand. Then Esther went near and touched the top of the scepter (Esther 5:2 NKJ)." Yes, she "reached out and touched!"


Our Heavenly Father invites us to His throne room. The scepter is His abundant grace! (Hebrews 4:16) This is your golden moment, reach out and touch!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print