A Michelangelo?
by Teresa Marshall

Not hardly, but I do appreciate his masterful artistic talent. How he inspired the world with his paintings.

Although, I do not use an easel and paints and have my own studio.

The Lord allows me to paint with words. The "canvas is the blank sheet of paper or to monitor screen. The platelet of colors comes from dictionaries and learning how to blend various hues of words to create the right color of text.
What are some of the word pictures I enjoy drawing? I like to share personal experiences with others. To encourage them in seeing how the Lord takes a life smudged and dirty and He brings beauty out of eraser marks.

For example, when the canvases of life is stained with darkness of cancer. The gray clouds of uncertainty cover the sky. The waves of the sea begin to swell with fear. Everything is desolate without a ray of hope. It is lonely and the dampness of depression seeps in like a misty fog. When the Lord receives the paintbrush of one's life, He dispels the darkness with His Light of eternal life. He is a secure anchor for the soul. No, He may not erase the cancer, but He gives hope and tranquility that He will bring you through the storm.

The whole scene changes with a sky that is clear with positive ness. The warmth radiated from the "son" removes the dampness and chill of the dark night. The waves become still as uncertainty is replaced with His, "peace be still."

Yes, the Master artist is changing the canvas once stained with cancer to a new clean sheet of life, restored in Him and cancer free!



I am a beginnger in the area of writing as far as posting to a web site.  This is a ministry from the Lord.  I want to share with others about the Lord and how they can have a growing relationship with Him, regardless of life's situations.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print