A sneak peek on the Day of Judgment
by Robert Randle

Most of us like to see the trailer ir coming attractions of a new and exciting Blockbuster movie or get a sneak preview; just as a tease to whet our appetite for the anticipation of such enjoyment that we are too anxious in wanting to wait for, and be totally surprised as well as blown away by the experience. Needless to say, waiting for the "Second Coming" of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the glory to be revealed is the greatest hope in the entire history of human existence. The thing is, will all of those who are believers and offer wonderfully heartfelt praises, reverential devotion and worship to God be welcomed into the eternal kingdom of God the Father? To be 'politically-correct' in Christendom is to accept every House of Worship, Sanctuary, Congregation, Temple, Assembly, Church, Kingdom Hall, Cathedral, and Edifice where God's Word is proclaimed, parishioners gather together, and the Gospel is taught as true, genuine, and authentic, but is this necessarily the case? It isn't just enough to believe in the Lord, receive remission of sins, and then attend some Christian Church services to worship God because how do you know it is the 'right' one or are they all the same? A few Scriptural references and COMMENTARY are offered for consideration.

II Corinthians 13: 5a
Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the "Faith." Test yourselves.

NOTE: The followers of Jesus have been forewarned about false teachers and prophets from the Gospels to the last book of the Christian Bible in Revelations.

II Corinthians 11: 13-15
For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.

NOTE: Satan is the greatest counterfeiter in Creation and those who try to imitate his works by counterfeiting US Currency by duplicating the markings/engravings, special paper, and ink used on the printing presses at the US Treasury Department, can't even come close to the Devil and his ministers "Counterfeit Christianity."

Matthew 15: 8-9
These people draw near to Me with their mouth, And honor Me with their lips, But their heart is far from Me. And in vain do they worship Me, Teaching for doctrines the commandments of men (Cp. Isaiah 29: 13).

NOTE: There are many wonderfully moving songs of praise, uplifting testimonials, stirring sermons, and worship services lasting upwards of three hours, but does that necessarily mean that it is pleasing to God. I Samuel 15: 22a, says, "Listen! Obedience is better than sacrifice and submission is better than offering the fat of rams." Not only that, but in Matthew 22: 34-40, when Jesus was asked about the great commandment in the Law ["Torah"], He DID NOT SAY anything about paying "lip service" in homage and praise [IN WORSHIP] to God but rather the very 'first' element was "heart;" as in love God with all your heart, mind, and soul. . ., and the very thing that seven chapters earlier and in Isaiah's prophesy that was far from God; leading to "vain worship" by teaching [and by extension] accepting/believing the COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.

Why is the "Heart" important? According to Easton's Bible Dictionary, The heart is the "home of the personal life," and hence a man is designated, according to his heart. The heart is the centre not only of spiritual activity, but of all the operations of human life. Hardness of heart evidences itself by light views of sin; partial acknowledgment and confession of it; pride and conceit; ingratitude; unconcern about the word and ordinances of God; inattention to divine providences; stifling convictions of conscience; shunning reproof; presumption, and general ignorance of divine things.

Matthew 13: 24-30, 41-43
Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like [the Son of Man] who sowed [the sons of the kingdom] in [His world]; "but while men slept, [the devil] came and sowed [the sons of the wicked one] among the [wheat] and went his way. "But when [the grain] had sprouted and produced a crop, then [the sons of the wicked one] also appeared. "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow [the sons of the kingdom] in [the world]? How then does it have [the sons of the wicked one]?' "He said to them, '[The devil] has done this.' The servants said to Him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?' "But He said, 'No, lest while you gather up [the sons of the wicked one] you also uproot [the sons of the kingdom] with them. "Let them both grow together until [the end of the age], and at the time of [the end of the age] I will say to [the angels], "First gather together [the sons of the wicked one] and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather [the wheat] into My barn. "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He, who has ears to hear, let him hear!

NOTE: This is Jesus' interpretation of the Parable (Matthew 13: 36-42), so all I did was substitute His answers.

Matthew 7: 21-23
"Not everyone who says unto Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. "Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your Name, cast out demons in Your Name, and done many wonders in Your Name?' "And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Matthew 7: 19-20
"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire; Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

Titus 1: 16
They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being reprobates, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.

And lastly, what are the kinds of works that believing Christians should be doing that evidences the love of God in their lives and that bear fruit. SEE BELOW:

Matthew 25: 31-46
"When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. "And all the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. "And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. "Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 'for (1) I was hungry and you gave Me food; (2) I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; (3) I was a stranger and you took Me in; (4) 'I was naked and you clothed Me; (5) I was in prison and you came to me.' "Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you (1) hungry and fed You, or (2) thirsty and gave You drink? 'When did we see You a (3) stranger and take You in, or (4) naked and clothe You? 'Or when did we see You (6) sick, or in prison, and came to You?' "And the King will answer and say to them, 'Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these My brethren, you did it to Me.' "Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: 'for (1) I was hungry and you gave Me no food; (2) I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; (3) 'I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, (4) naked and you did not clothe Me.' "Then they will also answer Him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see You (1) hungry or (2) thirsty or a (3) stranger or (4) naked or (6) sick or in (5) prison, and did not minister unto You?' "Then He will answer them, saying, 'Assuredly, I say to You, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.' "And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."


Robert Randle
776 Commerce St. #B-11
Tacoma, WA 98402
August 9, 2009
[email protected]

[email protected]
http://choirboy51.blogspot.com

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print