Water for the parched and weary land
by Kathleen Angell

I was in a circumstance today that I realized how much the Body of Christ can be thirsty for Love.

I'm often not attentive to others needs. Maybe it is a child's or a teens needs, or just someone there in my day, that they just needed to know a touch of Jesus' love, have some time given for conversation and time to give to them to love and care about them in Jesus' love. There are times that I miss the opportunity, and I wasn't attentive to love them well, to give them a drink of water.

Jesus said out of our bellies would flow Rivers of Living Water.

That is the Water that people are thirsting for.

For a dry and thirsting land.

We are the vessels that carry the Presence of the Lord's Holy Spirit. He so loves.
He so cares. He has the time for the little ones. He cares about them. He cares about everyone. And He wants to give them the water that they need to grow and live.

We need to take a little time and spend a little time, loving them, being there for them. So they can be filled up with Jesus' love for them.

And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is my disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward. Matthew 10:42

We need to remember that. Spending that time with people allows us to be filled up for them, and then we can give them that Water of the Lord's Presence and His love. How much He cares for them.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print