Octopus
by PamFord Davis

Do you enjoy watching documentaries filmed deep under the sea, getting a close up look at divers in search of treasure or just seeking adventure? Cameras capture scenes of another world far beneath the surface of the waters. Sea life in every shape, size and color entertain, with coral and sea weed as their props.


Dangers are always anticipated. Sharks and sting ray are deadly and octopus is a must to avoid! If divers get too close to these predators they are taking their life into their own hands. The octopus has a great advantage, so many legs to wrap around their victims! If the diver somehow frees himself from the grip of one, another can easily recapture him!


Sin is just as deadly! We free ourselves from one stronghold, feel confident and fall into another one of the devil's traps! Don't give up! Use your weapon, God's word; our sword of the Spirit. (Ephesians 6:17) Trained divers are able to kill the octopus in its natural habitat. The sword of the Spirit is our efficient weapon to defeat Satan!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print