Stones of Remembrance by Dr. Fuchsia Pickett
by Michael Chu

By all account Dr. Fuchsia Pickett seeks to glorify God in her life and ministry, and wrote her spiritual autobiography -- "Stones of Remembrance", at the prompting of a trusted friend and respected prophet, Dr. David Schoch. The title for the book came from her "Teacher" the precious Holy Spirit. In her own words, "I don't have anything to write about Fuchsia Pickett. I don't have a life story to tell about me. All I have is what God has done for me."

This book caught my attention because it speaks of receiving revelations from God and personal encounters with Christ Jesus. In particular, I have benefited immensely through her explanation of the process of Revelation from 1. Information; 2. Illumination; 3. Inspiration; 4. New revelation; 5. Realization; 6. Transformation; and onto 7.Manifestation.

With joy, I receive what Jesus has taught her concerning the five weapons for receiving deliverance and healing against the power of the enemy(see page 59, Chapter 5): "In My name, by My blood, by My Spirit, by My Word, and through My faith." As she affirms it, "In the name of Jesus, by the power of the blood, and the authority of the written Word, by the power of the Holy Spirit, and through His faith". Yes, it's the faith of Christ, faith of God (God's kind of faith), and not our own faith as we generally know it.

Best yet is when Jesus said to her , "Now you can say you are my doulos." She explains, "Doulos is the Greek word for bondservant or love slave, one who will do what the Master asks, when He asks, without question, without information, without reservation, or further revelation."

In spite of her many spiritual revelations, her feet remain planted firmly on the ground as she do her round of activities faithfully, and let the sovereign will and timing of God unfolds upon her with breakthroughs and new grounds.

Hers is one tough act to follow. Let's keep running our own race with Jesus to show and tell the world that JESUS LIVES! Thank you, Dr. Fuchsia Pickett, for setting out a trail for others, like me, to follow.



(STONES OF REMEMBRANCE by Dr. Fuchsia Pickett is published by Charisma House. The ISBN is: 0-88419-538-4)


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print