Hit or Miss Quiet Times Devotional Words from the Lord series
by Marijo Phelps

Daughter of mine, I receive your worship and your song. In continuing on thusly you'll find liberty, peace, healing and, even more intimately, my love.

Come rest in my arms, be at peace with me. Come away my beloved. I have grieved your absence but now rejoice.

Step out in my name, I shall remove your fear and prepare your footpaths. I do LOVE you. I hug you to me. Lift up your song again soon. Selah.

Isaiah 42: 6-7 " I, the LORD, have called You in righteousness, and will hold Your hand; I will keep You and give You as a covenant to the people, as a light to the Gentiles, to open blind eyes, to bring out prisoners from the prison, those who sit in darkness from the prison house. (NKJV)

Revelation 22:2
In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. (NKJV)

Deuteronomy 33:27
The eternal God is your refuge,And underneath are the everlasting arms; He will thrust out the enemy from before you, And will say, 'Destroy!' (NKJV)

Prayer: Father in heaven, how incredible is your power and love on our behalf. Help us to but ASK. You say we have not because we ask not. Teach us to ask correctly from you. AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print