Can You Hear? Devotional Words from the Lord series
by Marijo Phelps

Sit. Bring your mind into captive concentration on my Word and your Jesus.

There is warfare going on and the spiritual enemies are everywhere and permeate the world BUT mighty is HE who overshadows all, has overcome and is yet to RETURN.

Be a disciplined soldier loved and encouraged as the child you are, SOON to see your FATHER and redeemer!!! Selah. Selah. Selah.

Romans 8:7
the sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so. (NIV)

Romans 12:2
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will ishis good, pleasing and perfect will. (NIV)

1 Corinthians 14:15
So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my mind; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my mind. (NIV)

1 John 4:4
You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. (NIV)

Psalm 135:5
I know that the LORD is great, that our Lord is greater than all gods. (NIV)

2 Timothy 2:3
Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. (NIV)

Prayer: Oh, Father God, please help us to be good soldiers. Help us to be equipped by You to fight the battle in our minds and to pray always without ceasing in the Spirit and in our understanding, to grow up to be like our Jesus. AMEN.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print