Godly Emotional Healing Devotional (Words from the Lord series)
by Marijo Phelps

Come as that little child unto me for healing. My arms embrace you and draw you close. I choose to give you liberty in My name. Be whole.

Let the tears of your years out to flow free. You don't even understand your pain nor feel it any longer. I desire to unfreeze you and set you free. It isn't your job to do as I am working it in you. Look up to me. I will release you.

It took a long time for you to build up your cover wall but I know where the key goes. Release, I speak onto you for healing. You shall be healed and your mother.

Look up to Me. I the Lord am mighty to the tearing down of emotional strongholds. I desire to free you and will. Expect and await release. And the beauty out of ashes is yours in Jesus Christ. Selah. (Pause and think calmly about that)

Proverbs 15:4
The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life, but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit. (NIV)

Isaiah 58:8
Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard. (NIV)

Malachi 4:2
But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from the stall. (NIV)

Prayer: Dearest Lord Jesus, thank you that you came and "by your stripes we are healed". Thank you that is not only physical healing (as per Strong's Concordance). Help us to see ALL the ways you heal in your creativity and giftedness on our behalf. AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print