Words for My Body Devotional Words from the Lord series
by Marijo Phelps

My children, again I say I love you. There is power in that love. My love casts out fear. Stand up and be counted in Jesus name. I love you!

My children, my children, fear not, I am in the midst of you to heal the broken hearted and set the captives free.

My children, I am in your midst tonight to teach you a new thing, to set the captives free and give you new freedom in Jesus name, receive.

1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. (NIV)

Isaiah 61:1
[ The Year of the LORD's Favor ] The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners(NKJV)

Isaiah 43:19
See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. (NKJV)

Prayer: Please Jesus, help our hearts to be ready for your "new thing". Thank you for your wonderful love in which there is no fear. Thank you for setting this captive FREE!!! AMEN.

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print