"Flutter and Twitter" Not Devotional (Words from the Lord series)
by Marijo Phelps

Come to Me, child, in silence and opening of heart, sit at My feet, still your mind and rest/learn of Me.

Know that I AM your God and you are My people.

Fret not your heart, worry not, "flutter and twitter" not but be still and KNOW that I AM GodYour Father Eternal and Almighty. Selah.

Luke 18:16
But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. (NIV)

Matthew 11:28
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.(NIV)

Psalm 37:8
Refrain from anger and turn from wrath; do not fretit leads only to evil. (NIV)

2 Thessalonians 2:16
May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope(NIV)

2 Corinthians 6:18
"I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty." (NIV)

Matthew 10:31
So don't be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. (NIV)

Prayer: Not dead bones, my Father, not empty words/sound tracks revive me. I pray, renew and restore a right spirit within me. In Jesus most powerful name,AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print