Child, You Are My Child Devotional (Words from the Lord series)
by Marijo Phelps

Child,I desire to say on to you, you ARE my child. You are surrounded by My mercy and My love know that you are mine and I AM yours. Yield and draw neigh to my embrace. I AM that I AM I came and died and conquered death so you might have abundant life. Don't be half alive. Don't be half dead but soar/rise up in Jesus' name and strength and Spirit. He empowers you, yield. Selah.

Song of Solomon 2:6
His left arm is under my head, and his right arm embraces me. (NIV)

Isaiah 9:2
The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned. (NIV)

John 10:10
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. (NKJV)

Isaiah 40:31
but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (NIV)

Isaiah 40:29
He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. (NIV)

Prayer: Dear Lord, please help me to GET UP and begin spending quality time with You, to "draw neigh", to hear Your voice. I miss You so!! Help me over rule my sleepy flesh. Please don't let me be puny but let Jesus in me be strong! AMEN

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print