Workplace Prayer Devotional
by Marijo Phelps

Sometimes, my Lord, I feel like I fail You so badly like at work where it is SO easy to get caught up with murmuring, complaining and a bad attitude. Please help me bite my tongue and pour out all to You? Forgive me???

Philippians 2:14
Do all things without complaining and disputing. (NKJV)

Ephesians 4:23
to be made new in the attitude of your minds. (NIV)

Philippians 2:5
Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus (NIV)

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart. (NIV)

Colossians 3:13
Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you (NIV)

1 John 1:9
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.(NIV)

My blog is: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.


About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print